IWBC 2022 Exhibitors
Army Bands Recruitment
Balu Musik LLC
Eastman Music Company
Houghton Horns LLC
International Horn Society
Jackalope Brassworks LLC
Meinl Weston and Scherzer
Mercer and Barker USA
Mountain Peak Music
My Mute Bag
Pender’s Music Company
Qpress Music Publishing
Rising Tide Music Press
S. E. Shires
Sunshine Horn Camp
U.S. Army Band “Pershing’s Own”
U.S. Navy Fleet Bands
University of North Texas
Exhibit & Advertise with IWBC
Whether it is at the conference, on our website, or IWBC's newsletter, we are proud to show our support of exhibitors in the music community and grateful for their support of what we do.
Exhibit at IWBC's Conference
Purchase a table to exhibit in person at our upcoming conference. Click the button below for more information, rates, and to apply.
Advertise in the Conference Program
Place an an ad in the printed conference program and digital version. Your ad will also be featured on our conference website.
Advertise on IWBC's Website
Place a digital advertisement on our website.
Advertise in Noteworthy newsletter
Place an advertisement in IWBC’s newsletter. It is mailed out two times a year as both print and digital.
Exhibit/Advertise at our Upcoming Conference
Learn more about opportunities to support IWBC at the University of North Texas in May of 2022
May 25: SETUP: Wednesday, May 25 from 1pm-6pm CT
May 26-27: 9am-1pm, 2-5pm CT
May 28: 9am-1pm, TEARDOWN: 1pm-5pm CT
Loading Dock Information:
- Dock A is narrow and sometimes trucks can’t fit. Dock B is more accessible, but it isn’t a “dock” – you just drive straight up to the doors and walk in.
- Both entrances (dock A and B) have fixed mullions (the vertical bar between a set of double doors). There is electric wiring attached so we cannot remove the mullion, so the widest we can open the any door is a single doors’ width.
- Click here for a map with more information: UNT Loading Dock map
Base Cost: $250, includes one 3×6 table and two exhibitor registration badges (granting full access to all conference events)
Additional Tables: $75 each
Additional Exhibitor Badges: $50 each
Contract must be submitted to IWBC by March 15, 2022, see options for sending and payment information below.
IWBC Provides competition winners with gift cards to use exclusively at the exhibits during our conference. These are hundreds of dollars and are awarded to each winner which guarantees sales to exhibitors.
- Exhibitor spaces are close together, located in the same UNT venues as conference activities.
- Loud Room and Quiet Room options available
- Tables and chairs are provided for you, table coverings are not.
- All sales subject to all applicable local sales tax, Texas state sales tax rate is 6.25%
- The MAILING ADDRESS for UNT’s College of Music is:
c/o Stacie Mickens
1155 Union Circle #311367
Denton, TX 76203-5017
- The SHIPPING ADDRESS for any large deliveries (like a load of instruments) should be the physical address of the music building. Anyone shipping something large to us should use this, and include special instructions to the delivery people to call our local team (we will provide the number when asked) if there is a problem!
c/o Jordan Batson
415 Avenue C
Denton, TX 76201
Mailed/Delivered items will be stored in secured rooms.
Contract & Payment Info
Contracts and payment information can be found here
The contract can be submitted online: www.myiwbc.org/exhibit
You will receive an email from us to determine a payment plan that works with your company once you submit the following form on our website (typical payment methods include a Paypal invoice or address to mail a check) : www.myiwbc.org/exhibit
If you prefer to submit a printed contract, you may include credit or debit card information on the contract when mailing or a check. Download the Contract: Exhibitor Contract 2022. All mailed contracts should be sent to the address below.
108 Cheltenham Dr
Normal, IL 61761 USA
Advertisers need to request ad size choice on the Advertiser Contract.
Exhibitors who need more than one table should request this on the Exhibitor Contract.
Deadlines for Advertising contract, payment, artwork
Space reserved, contract received, and payment made by March 1, 2022
Electronic ad files due by March 15, 2022 (see Digital Requirements below)
Program Advertisement Sizes
- Full page (no bleed): 7.5” x 10”
- Full page (bleed) live area: 7.5” x 10”, trim: 8.5” x 11”, bleed 8.625” x 11.25”
- Half page: 7.5”x 4.875”
- Quarter page: 3.625” x 4.875”
- 1/8th page (horizontal): 3.625” x 2.3125”
Program Ad prices
Outside Back Cover:
no longer available
Inside Front Cover:
Inside Back Cover:
1/4 Page – Vertical
1/8 Page – Horizontal
Acceptable file formats:
- High-resolution PNG or PDF file, with all fonts embedded, 300 dpi, press optimized
- Illustrator eps file, with all fonts converted to outline, embedded art at 300 dpi at 100%
- Photoshop tiff file, with layers flattened, 300 dpi at 100%
Color: CMYK for inside front cover, inside back cover, or back cover; black for interior pages
IWBC reserves the right to reject ads deemed not suitable for publication. Ads provided that do not meet the specifications in this document will be altered to fit those specifications and may incur an additional charge.
Companies seeking a package deal should submit both contracts, payment can be made as one total, or separate.